Hello Everybody!
Just gonna say that my blogging is gonna get a bit slow from now as some unexpected things has come up.
But anyway...
So, the other day a postman knocked on my door with a little parcel that I got from winning a small competition on twitter, which was just retweeting a tweet from @bookminxjv , and it was a book "Lucky" by Jackie Collins.
What a great feeling it is to be winning something. And I want to say thank you to @bookminxjv for putting me in a great mood :)
Check out their website www.BooksAndTheCity.co.uk , I am a regular there now, it is a great blog, there is a lot of competitions, and you will find your next favorite book in there. :) You can also follow them on twitter @bookminxjv .
I must say that I never read anything by Jackie Collins, and I am looking forward to read this book.
Is there a particularly good book by Jackie Collins that you think that is a must read? I would like to know :)
Also I want to thank you for your emails, I was very happy read and reply to each and one of them, all the book suggestions you sent me are added to my to read list, and I am trying to get my hands on them :)

No comments:
Post a Comment