Hello Book Lovers!
My name is Alise, and I set up this blog to share my love for books.
I love books, I'd read anything if you tell me it's good. Recently I read few good books, and I came to realise that I have nobody to share my love with, as a lot of my friends don't read books. I don't blame them or judge them, we're all different and we all have our little things that makes us happy.
What makes me happy, is to head for a long walk or cycle or a drive, and stop in a scenic place to enjoy some packed lunch or a bar of chocolate, enjoy the nature, hear the birds singing, feel the warmth of the sunshine on my cheeks and to read few chapters of some good read.
Small things in life makes me really happy.
Tell me what makes you happy?
As this is absolutely new blog, I am going to improve it, I plan to have giveaways in future, have a book club where we all can share with our interests for books and become buddies :) I really hope you will help me to grow and improve this blog! :)
I am open for any critics, advice and compliments!
You can always contact me on twitter: @xxalisexx
I am going to set up an email and a facebook account in near future. I am going to post the details later!
I am looking forward to this experience!
Cao for now!!!
Alise
No comments:
Post a Comment