Tuesday, 26 March 2013

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Trilogy)





The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
is a book from "Millennium" trilogy. It is written by Swedish author Stieg Larsson.

I must say that it took me 2 attempts to read it. 

1st time I started and I found it hard to get in to it, because there was too many details and foreign names to remember, usually I would finish book if I started, but it just happened that I put it away...



I cheated... 
I watched the American movie of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and I loved it so much, that I picked up the first book and read all three of them in less than two weeks. I read it in Latvian.


I must say, I was amazed, it was perfectly written and there was action throughout the books, it was hard to put them away, harder to go to sleep at nights and easy to wake up early in the morning to read them...

The ending was perfect... I was amazed so much, that I found very hard to read books after, I needed a bit time to get over them, to get ready to meet the new book.

I would recommend to read it to everyone! I would recommend not to give up on it like I did the first time, It will get very good! Just give it a chance! Believe me it'll get amazing once your gone half way the first book!

At the moment I am trying to get my hands on Swedish version movies, I heard a lot of people saying that they are amazing, and that they have English voice over.

The trailers look good, watch the trailers and you will get the idea of the books.


The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo 



The Girl Who Played With Fire



The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest


I would like to read something amazing as this book, that would leave me with so strong emotions like this trilogy did. Have you any suggestion? Leave your suggestion bellow with the comments :)

If you have any questions, or if you would like to ask me personal please email me on MeLovesSomeRead@gmail.com , I promise to answer to everyone :)

Enjoy reading, and please let me know how did you like the books! I will be very interested to share my thoughts with you, as I still feel like I'd like to talk to somebody about it! :D

Alise x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment